Areas of Law / General Legal Advice

I am due to retire in a few months’ time, and I would like help on investing money to boost my pension and also advice on capital gains tax and inheritance tax. The Department for Work and Pensions just sends me literature I find difficult to understand. Where can I go for the correct advice on both legal and financial matters and on the intricacies of the DWP?

I suggest you make an appointment with a firm of solicitors that is regulated by the Law Society in the conduct of investment business. Many law firms these days have specialist advisors who can help with financial planning. Alternatively see a properly qualified and certified independent financial advisor.

What our clients say about our lawyers

Thanks for supporting me with advice on this matter. I will definitely recommend you to others who may require your expertise.

Satisfied Client

Read More

About Us

Leading legal advisors, problem solvers – all round good guys! We’re firm believers in a practical, no nonsense approach to law. Forget the jargon, we like to keep it simple – why complicate matters? No stress, no worry, just straightforward solutions to your legal issues. Free legal advice at your fingertips, from the experts to your inbox. is owned and operated by Farleys Solicitors LLP, a member of The Law Society and is regulated in the practice of law by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Registration No: 484687. Any advice given on this site or in response to any question is only applicable to the law of England and Wales.

Privacy Policy | Terms