Areas of Law / Medical Negligence

I had toothache and went to a new dentist. He took x-rays and said the tooth had to come out there and then. From that day 12 months ago I’ve been in absolute agony. I’ve been to see several consultants and I’ve now been told that the pain has been caused by the way the tooth was pulled. I’ve had to cancel a holiday and they say it will be nine months before I’m free from pain.

You need to see a solicitor specialising in clinical negligence claims. The solicitor will obtain medical evidence to back up the consultant’s opinion, and if negligence can be established you will have the basis for a successful claim against the dentist. This will include compensation for your pain and suffering and your cancelled holiday. It’s likely that the dentist will be insured against such claims.

What our clients say about our lawyers

Very useful and professional advice, thank you.

Another Happy Customer

Read More

About Us

Leading legal advisors, problem solvers – all round good guys! We’re firm believers in a practical, no nonsense approach to law. Forget the jargon, we like to keep it simple – why complicate matters? No stress, no worry, just straightforward solutions to your legal issues. Free legal advice at your fingertips, from the experts to your inbox. is owned and operated by Farleys Solicitors LLP, a member of The Law Society and is regulated in the practice of law by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Registration No: 484687. Any advice given on this site or in response to any question is only applicable to the law of England and Wales.

Privacy Policy | Terms