Areas of Law / Landlord and Tenant Law

A new agency has taken over the management of our block of flats, and has not adhered to any of the terms and conditions of our agreement with them. Can we bring another agency in? It would involve a lot of work.

Whichever route you took to assuming responsibility for your block of flats, you now probably have a resident management company (RMC) in place. Your first step should be to try to get your current management company to do their job properly. You should ask a senior member of this firm to attend a meeting at which you can raise your concerns. Depending on the outcome of this meeting you can decide whether to appoint new managers. Ask around to find successfully managed blocks of flats. A new firm should help you with the transition.

What our clients say about our lawyers

Thanks for supporting me with advice on this matter. I will definitely recommend you to others who may require your expertise.

Satisfied Client

Read More

About Us

Leading legal advisors, problem solvers – all round good guys! We’re firm believers in a practical, no nonsense approach to law. Forget the jargon, we like to keep it simple – why complicate matters? No stress, no worry, just straightforward solutions to your legal issues. Free legal advice at your fingertips, from the experts to your inbox. is owned and operated by Farleys Solicitors LLP, a member of The Law Society and is regulated in the practice of law by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, Registration No: 484687. Any advice given on this site or in response to any question is only applicable to the law of England and Wales.

Privacy Policy | Terms